Courses managed by Davide Finetto, FCI Master with years of experience, who will teach you (together with the 365mountainbike staff) all the tricks of the trade with ad hoc MTB lessons.
Courses on request: group courses, maximum 6 students, or couples / individuals for the utmost seriousness. The courses are both basic and advanced. Video analyzes will be carried out with the course, which will then be delivered at the end of the course.
Operational base in Verona, also available for multi-day courses / internships in other areas of Italy (contact us).
These are some of the topics
- Neutral position (limbs, gaze, center of gravity);
- Basic bike setup (levers, tire pressure etc) and advanced (low / high speed, compression curves etc);
- Behaviors and attitudes during a descent;
- Curve with support;
- Curve without support;
- Steep and slope changes;
- Being soft and fluid;
- Bunny hop;
- manual / nose press / advances;
- Jumping technique: absorbed and pumped.